A roadmap for Buyer Personas
Is the blog ‘Why Buyer Personas are crucial!’ still on your retina? Beautiful! Or read it through (again), because now is the time for a step-by-step plan to set up Buyer Personas. Movements.Marketing takes you along and tells you how!
1.The first step is to gather information. Very. A lot of. Information. Why? Because only then will the necessary insights become known. So start researching and use Google, Google Analytics and Social Media, but also internal data, own sales department and surveys. These elements answer questions such as:
– Google: Which relevant keywords do prospects or customers use?
– Google Analytics: Which collected data is interesting for my company?
– Social media: Which Social Media are trending with prospects and customers?
– Internal data: Which information from, for example, the sales department is production (think of transactions, turnover and etc.)
– Surveys: Which online, offline and telemarketing multiple choice questions provide more insights?
2. All studies aim to gain insight into your Buyer Personas. But what to investigate? The research focuses on all characteristic information:
– Demographic data, but also online activities and thus online marketing and communication, as well as possible influencing factors;
– Goals, needs and desires, just like profits;
– Pain, fears and frustrations, as well as objections
And if applicable to your Buyer Persona’s business information, as well as the role within an organization. In short: this and all the necessary information that applies to your prospects or customers.
3. Research completed? Check the results and look for possible burns and patterns that are characteristic of purchasing behavior, among other things. Combining these creates Buyer Personas and each persona itself includes a name, personality profile and background information, as well as the main goals.
In short: Thanks to Buyer Personas you set priorities so that it is possible to put yourself in the target group and address them by creating targeted content.
What we offer
Would you like to know what Movements Marketing can do for you? We have listed our services for you. Are you looking for a tailor-made solution for your organization? Then please contact us.